At Nature Hub, we are contributing to human progress through connecting and empowering people on their
journeys to make more conscious choices for their health, community, and environment. We made these Community
Guidelines for the purpose of supporting this mission and building positive community within our platforms. We
wish to encourage the broadest range of self-expression, and sharing of information and resources so that we
can all learn our way forward. However, user safety is also very important to us which is why we have made the
following guidelines which apply to all content on the NatureHub mobile applications, Web applications,
Websites, and social media, collectively referred to as the NatureHub Online Platform and “the Service.” By
Using the Service, you agree to abide by all of the following guidelines with regards to the content you post,
promote, distribute, and engage in while using the Service.
1.) Threats, Violence, & Harm
- Never threaten to do harm to any person, group of people, or property belonging to another person or group
of people. Encouraging others to commit acts of violence is also prohibited on NatureHub.
- Never post videos, pictures, or any other content that depicts gratuitous violence, or the glorification
of violence, including content which glorifies animal abuse and the slaughter of animals.
- Never post videos, pictures, or content depicting self harm. The glorification or promotion of self-harm,
including eating disorders and self-injury.
- We prohibit hateful content that promotes violence against, threatens, or harasses other people on the
basis of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious
affiliation, disability, or serious disease is not permitted.
2.) Bullying & Harassment
- We have a zero tolerance for harassment and bullying of any kind.
- Don’t post anything with the intention of trying to make someone feel bad or encourage others to do so. If
someone blocks you, respect their decision and don’t try to harass them from another account or encourage
others to harass them.
- Don’t post anything of people in private places such as but not limited to bathrooms, locker rooms,
medical facilities, or any other place where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy — without their
knowledge and consent.
- If someone is included in a post you make asks to be removed from it, please respect their wishes and
3.) Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit any account promoting or distributing content that is pornographic.
- Breastfeeding, certain medical diagrams, and certain other depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts
which are not considered pornographic may be permitted on NatureHub, however we reserve the right to make
the final determination and remove any content we feel may be offensive for any reason at any time. If you
are not sure if it is pornographic or not it is better to not to post it. To report offensive material email
- Never post, send or save nude or sexual content that involves anyone under the age of 18 for any reason —
even if it is yourself. Never ask any minor to send explicit imagery or encourage chats with them which are
explicit in any way. We report child sexual exploitation, to the authorities.
4.) Spam, Phishing, Malware, ect.
- We prohibit spam - aka sending the same, or nearly identical messages, posts, or other content
indiscriminately in mass and similar deceptive practices. Also, please don’t promote the food SPAM and other
unhealthy processed foods on the Service. ;)
- Phishing or hoaxing of any kind is prohibited.
- We prohibit unauthorized modifications to the Service, and or hacking, hijacking or cracking, of any kind
and for any reason.
- We prohibit using the Service to transmit or imbed malicious programs or code such as but not limited to
the following: malware, worms, viruses, zombies, trojan horses, spyware, spoofing, rootkits, ransomware,
pharming, password sniffer, keyword logger, adware, and back doors. We report illegal hacking activities to
5.) Illegal Content
- Don’t use the Service for any illegal activities — including but not limited to the following examples: to
buy or sell illegal drugs, counterfeit goods, contraband, or illegal weapons, or to commit blackmail,
extortion or fraud of any kind. We report illegal activities to the authorities.
Terrorist organizations and individuals are prohibited from using the Service and we have no tolerance for any
content that advocates or promotes terrorism. We report terrorist activities to the authorities.
7.) Content Integrity
- Never post false, fictitious, or misleading information on the Service. This includes, but is not limited
to forum posts, business listings, locations, products, recipes, even if it’s just a joke. This platform is
about creating connection that will increase access to healthier ways of life, not causing confusion that
will misdirect others who are seeking positive lifestyle choices.
- If you are a business owner, event organizer, or product maker, or community leader, make sure to make
updates to keep Business Listings, product descriptions, event descriptions, and other important information
relevant for other users. Examples: Hours of operation, contact information, business location, product
selection, ect. If you have difficulty making changes on your own for any reason, you can email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — this includes your friends, celebrities, brands, or other
organizations — or attempt to deceive people about who you are, unless you are a user under the age of 18
and are taking due diligence to protect identifiable information about yourself (also see #9 below).
- If you post content which we do not determine to be consistent with the NatureHub Online Platform values
we may remove it at any time at our own discretion. The Service is all about empowering conscious choices
within their community in regards to the environment, health, and other factors. For example, if someone
posts McDonalds as a health conscious business, we will remove it, even if some of their options could be
considered healthy. We strive to take the full business into account, and to satisfy the general consensus
of our audience of what factors should be taken into consideration in determining if certain content is
fitting for the Service.
8.) Children's Privacy
- Our Service does not address children under the age of 14. Anyone Under the age of 18 must obtain consent
from a parent or guardian before using the Service.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- If you are under 18, you are not allowed to post personally identifiable information on the Service. Take
all necessary steps to avoid giving personally identifiable information. Examples of personally identifiable
information include but are not limited to: the name of your school, pictures of you, pictures of your
family, and your phone number. Please watch this video for more information on how to protect your identity
- Although we encourage If you are under the age of 18 and have been given permission from a parent or
guardian to use the Service, you may use an Avatar, fake last name, and post other inaccurate information to
protect your identity.
- If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please
contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children, we take the necessary
steps to have that information removed from our servers.
9.) Filing a report with us
Please remember if you have a bad experience on the Service, you can always report it to our safety team by
emailing email@example.com We review these reports to determine if there has been a
violation of the Terms of Service and if any action needs to be taken.
10.) Violation of Community Guidelines
If you violate the Community Guidelines, we reserve the right to remove the offending content at any time at
our own discretion. We may also terminate your account, and/or notify law enforcement depending on the
situation. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service and or Community Guidelines (part
of the Terms of Service) you may not use the Service again. Please take these Community Guidelines seriously
and to honor them in the spirit of which they are intended, to build a positive community that empowers
people’s best intentions. We’ll do our best to enforce these Community Guidelines as consistently and fairly
as we can, and ultimately we’ll make efforts to do what we think is best in reflecting these values in each
situation that we become aware of in our sole discretion.